Thursday 26 February 2009

the doctor is in the house..













Saving the best til last. Ladies and Gentleman please welcome Peter Facinelli AKA Dr Carlisle Cullen.

1 day til Eternal Twilight convention! 24 little hours until I meet Peter Facinelli. omg. This must be a dream. This can't be real..can it?
*breathe fangirl breathe*
The photo above of Peter and his wife was taken 3 days ago!!
A friend recently asked me, if I could be any film character who would I be and why. My answer? Esme Cullen, because then I'd get to f*ck Carlisle! lol
Peter Facinelli was born on 26th November 1973 in Queens, New York. Before getting the part of Carlisle Cullen in Twilight he has appeared in TV's 'Fastlane' ,'Six Feet Under' and 'Damages' among others and also in 2 of my favourite films, 'Riding In Cars With Boys' in 2001 and 'Can't Hardly Wait' back in 1998.
He is currently filming 'Nurse Jackie' and is rumoured to be starring in 'Thicker' and 'The Absinthe Drinkers'.

Random Fact: He is married to actress Jennie Garth (pictured above, of TV's '90210') and they have 3 daughters - Luca Bella, Lola Ray and Fiona Eve.

I will be leaving for Northampton tommorrow morning and will be back home monday evening (when it will all be over.no..!). I will update you with photos from the convention either monday or tuesday night. For every one who is going, I hope we all have a great time. For all of you that can't make it, the next one is in October!

http://www.massiveevents.co.uk/

********
Quote of the day:"I'd seen Dr. Cullen before, of course, yet I couldn't help but be struck again by his youth, his outrageous perfection."
********
For Twilight and vampire related cool stuff you must own go to http://www.zazzle.co.uk/madaboutvampires
For Twilight fanfiction go to
http://www.fanfiction.net/~katiecullen101 go on you know you want to click


Disclaimer. All information above from publicly available sources. IMDB and Twilighters Anonymous. This is a fansite.

No comments:

Post a Comment